COUNTRIES WHOSE CITIZENS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER TURKEY WITH THEIR NATIONAL ID’S
- The Netherlands
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
COUNTRIES WHOSE CITIZENS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER TURKEY WITH THEIR EXPIRED PASSPORTS
- Germany – Passports expired within the last year / ID’s expired within the last year
- Belgium – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- France – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- Spain – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- Switzerland – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- Luxemburg – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- Portugal – Passports expired within the last 5 years.
- Bulgaria – Valid ordinary passport
ATTENTION: For detailed visa information please visit:
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
To determine if your nationality requires visa to enter Turkey, please check the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or with the Diplomatic and Consular Missions of Turkey in your country. A complete list of Diplomatic and Consular Missions of Turkey may be found here: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/turkish-representations.en.mfa
If you’re visiting Turkey as a tourist or on business, you can now get an e-visa online before you travel. This system is very convenient, and delivers your visa to your e-mail inbox. Additionally, the fees for using the e-Visa system are lower than the fee for acquiring your visa at your point of arrival, and payment can be made with a credit card.
- Delegates must choose a Single Entry Visa for the APOA 2018 Meeting
- Passports must be valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of stay indicated on their visa
- Official Invitations Letters are required for certain nationalities. Delegates may only obtain an official invitation letter after their registration has been confirmed
The APOA 2018 Organising Committee supports delegates in obtaining their Official Invitation Letter as described in the details below:
After completing your registeration for the APOA 2018 Meeting and having received a confirmation email, you may contact the APOA 2018 Organising Secretariat requesting an Official Invitation Letter.
The personalised “Official Invitation Letter” required by the Turkish authorities for visa issues will be sent to you via email, and may take up to five (5) working days.
For further questions regarding the Official Invitation Letter, please contact with the APOA 2018 Organising Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org